Saturday 17 September 2016

The Undivine Jesus

Jesus wasn't God.

Jesus was the image of God (2 Corinthians 4:4, 'In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them'). In John 8, we're told that the god of this world is actually the devil. 'Then said they unto him,"Where is thy Father?" Jesus answered,"Ye neither know me nor my Father. If ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also." And he said unto them, "Ye are from beneath; I am from above: ye are of this world; I am not of this world. I do nothing of myself but as my Father hath taught me, I speak these things.I know that ye are Abraham's seed (not me) but ye seek to kill me. Ye are of your father the devil." The rulers of this world are politicians.  They are infamously  known to speak nothing but lies. Why does the verse say these liars work for Jesus? In Revelation, chapter 1, we're told that Jesus Christ is the ruler of the kings of the earth. The bible says that we had to be saved from God's Law rather than from our sin ('Christ redeemed us from the curse of the law').

If there is no servant, there is no Lord. One necessitates the other (John 15:15, 'I no longer call you servants. In- stead, I have called you friends. Everything that I learned from my Father I have made known to you'). When we read the Gospel of John, chap.14-16, we hear something truly otherworldly and sublime. Reading Genesis 1, we have to stifle laughter contemplating the idea that people accept such a narratives as historical. How did Jesus get to heaven while occupying his corpse?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Debunking the Hoax that Debunked a Hoax of a Real Confession that A Hoax was Made

A video emerged showing Stanley Kubrick getting interviewed on camera so that he could confess to the world that he was the one who filmed ...