Thursday 6 April 2017

Are you fighting against Big Brother?

If so, then you’re fighting against the Fourth Reich, a satanic fascist regime that cares only about weilding power, using censorship to silence dissidents.
This means you support what I’m doing online. I’ve just been silenced (for the 100th time) and cannot post anything until they decide I can. How you can help is to go to my personal FB page and copy/paste this:
“An illuminati goof ratted on me for calling him a name after he called me a 'needy fuck' with no provocation. So I can't post to groups until Fascist Book (The Big Book from Big Brother) says I'm allowed to.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Debunking the Hoax that Debunked a Hoax of a Real Confession that A Hoax was Made

A video emerged showing Stanley Kubrick getting interviewed on camera so that he could confess to the world that he was the one who filmed ...