Tuesday 11 April 2017

On this Rock I will Build My Church

Matthew 16:18

Lucifer: "And I also say to you that you are Peter, and on this rock I will build My church, and the Good Samaritans will not overpower it. "
"On this Rock (third Rock from the sun) I (an alien) will build my church"
What is a Church? A Church is a cube that acts as a net to capture fish; a coop to capture chickens. The steeple is above the church and is a pyramid made up of fishermen and chicken hunters with Big Brother's Eye as the capstone acting as the Overlord Overseer.
The fish in the aquarium don't know that they're in the stocks, biding their time until the day their bellies get slit open and their guts get yanked out. The chickens in the coop don't know there is a plan being hatched; that a day is coming when their heads will be whacked off.
When the fish wake up; when the chickens come to their senses, they will fight back and win. The 30,000 guillotines purchased by U.S. Law Enforcement can be scrapped and the would-be executioners' neckties can be converted into nooses.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Debunking the Hoax that Debunked a Hoax of a Real Confession that A Hoax was Made

A video emerged showing Stanley Kubrick getting interviewed on camera so that he could confess to the world that he was the one who filmed ...